Monday 17 December 2012

Rumours of my demise...

...as several times before, have been greatly exaggerated.

Work has been interesting - the project I'm supposed to be working on keeps getting clobbered by problems everyone thinks only I can fix. Even taking a work from home day a couple of weeks ago to work on it failed, as at 7am I got a rather worried email because the main database server had run out of free memory and was thrashing itself into an early grave.... and the knock on effects really were only fixable by me, and took till 7 pm.

Ah well.

So - coming soon, because I have two weeks off over Christmas...

1 comment:

  1. I thought it had been quiet over there!

    I suppose its nice to be wanted!

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...