Saturday 21 February 2015

Saturday Workbench

Not as much progress as I'd like today. Wife has done her knee in, so spent 3 hours + at the NHS WalkIn centre while I did the rest of the shopping, including sorting out this season's cricket kit for James (he's GROWN again, dangnabbit. That size 5 bat looks like a toothpick on him, so we had to go up to a Harrow.)

However, I did get all the dug in markers undercoated, painted and dusted with static grass - they'll just need a coat of varnish tomorrow, and bringing into the warm (only 2 degrees out in the workshop). The dug in markers are, by the way, from Daemonscape's eBay store.

The Jagdpanther is a Battlefront resin+plastic kit, and to my annoyance I was out of superglue: this is held together with UHU, and some fairly beefy clamps. Seems to have worked - it survived (barring a small but convincing ding in the track cover) me dropping it on concrete from 3' up while undercoating it after this photo was taken.

Hopefully if I have time I'll get the farmhouse started tomorrow, and these finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the wife's knee heals quickly, and I know what you mean about the kiddos growing...ahhh if I could spend on wargaming what I've spent on 3 and 5 year olds clothing this year...........

    ReplyDelete

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...