Monday 4 May 2015

Club night

One of those evenings when you come home pleasantly satisfied with the range of stuff available at the club, even on a Bank Holiday Monday. 

Tonight we had Black Powder, Bolt Action, Warmachine, Dreadball (I won!) and an introductory game of Spartan's Planetfall (which I got to sit in and watch once I'd beaten Dave). Within the past month we've also had 40K, Epic, Warhammer Fantasy, Chain of Command, X-Wing, and who knows what else....

Some pictures of Adie's Planetfall demo:



[Do wish my phone would let me adjust the width of photos when I post, not leave me to fix them the following day on a computer :D]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...