Tuesday 9 June 2015

Match Report - 8 June 2015

A short note to record the end of the club's 2015 Deadball tournament. I got to wrap up by playing Ben, who I've never played, and was already in an unassailable position due to being top of the leaderboard with 4 landslides out of four. Despite my best efforts, he kept up the record :D

Most four pointers, and winner: Ben
Most kills and most cheers: Dale (playing JUDWAN????? - all his kills with MVPs - something very wrong there!)
Wooden spoon: *cough* *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views and opinions expressed here are those of the commenter, not mine. I reserve the right to delete comments if I consider them unacceptable. Unfortunately due to persistent spam from one source, I've been forced to turn on captchas for comments.

Comments on posts older than 7 days will go into a moderation queue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...